martes, 4 de abril de 2017

GUEST DESIGNER AT UNICORN CHALLENGE BLOG IN APRIL: "FLOWERS"


Unicorn Challenge Blog



HELLO, MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy because the Coordinator from Unicorn blog asked me if I could be a GDT for your new challenge in April with the theme: "Flowers..."


This time, I chose a digi by A DAY FOR DAISIES called Aloha Floral and the result is this:





I hope you like it and play along with us at the Unicorn challenge blog.
Thanks for visiting me and see you son!!!!
Hugs.


.
Challenges:
Il mio colore preferito "Sognando Scrap" 














6 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for being our Guest Designer! Always a pleasure to have you! Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very clever idea y desde luego otra belleza q cobra vida!! Felicidades

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous card!
    I'm curious and I invite you to participate with a new card here -
    IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
    ***
    Blessings
    Borqna - DT for IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Una belleza de paisaje lograste con esas hermosas flores, la chica espectacular y ese encaje de lujo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very pretty card Ana! Thanks for helping us at Unicorn Challenges! Barbara

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you for participating in Sognando Scrap's Challenge and good luck!

    ResponderEliminar